Tuesday, November 14, 2006

pays off to dream

Found this amazing picture on the internet somewhere and couldn't resist to put it here. Only now I forgot my source. I'm sorry! So if you're the photographer, please let me know and I will give credit (and I will also ask you where on earth you found this sky)!

"Congratulations on pursuing your dreams!!!" read the subject of a spam mail I got.
I thought: "Thanks, how did you know?!"
Looks like I'll be able to realise a dream of mine this year. I got permission from my school to travel to Burkina Faso for a 3 month internship. I hope to start another blog to keep people up to date on that trip once I get there. It may be read by some people at my school as well as others who are interested (they asked me at school if I would create a blog for this, because they want to keep track of me a bit). It might be in Dutch this time. I'm not sure. What do you think I should do? If it's going to be in Dutch, I guess I'll summarise here once in while in English.
Deanne called me "His dreamer" on her blog. It's a great compliment and I pray it may be true. If only I can dream His dreams...then they can safely come true.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great you got the permission to go there, I pray it may be an unforgetable time, where you also get closer to Him.

Ai woed apriesieit it if joe did jor Burkina blog in Dutsj... In 't Engels klink je niet zo 'Annegreet' ;).

Anonymous said...

I think it sounds just fine in English :) besides i wouldn't be able to understand it if it was in Dutch - but either way :)
this is exciting - and even if you only summarize sometimes that would be great - but do what is easiest for you - because no doubt you will be busy --

much love --
remember, He gives us our dreams -- just keept surrendering to Him and trust the dreams He's placed in your heart...

Deanne