Friday, November 03, 2006

eclectic waters

Deanne, she was the only girl my age when I lived on Logos 2 at the age of 13. We've had our differences, but she conquered a special place in my heart that she has kept ever since. Through many years and over a long distance we've kept in touch writing rambling letters that perhaps no one could appreciate the way we did. She is a girl with a faith that I admire, not because it hasn't been shaken, but because through loss and pain it has remained. Not that she's never questioned God, but He has remained the greatest love of her life. One can tell. Well, see for yourself...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you for your kind words.
I love you -- if you're ever in Cali :) or want to pick up pen and paper and write another rambling letter - i know I love sending my thoughts towards you - they are safe. :)

have a super day!