Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Beginnings

I'm starting a blog and asking to be silenced. That's because you never know what foolish things I may say and I hope someone will stop me when it gets bad!

I considered blogging, because sometimes I read or experience things that I want to share and why not post that where people read it who choose to read it. But I do dread the consequences of everyone being able to marvel at my ponderings.

I'll be selective then. Someone said I could start a blog and not mention anything religious so as not to offend anyone, but what is left to say that could possibly be of importance if I cannot speak about the One I love the most!

God is the one who gives me life and I admit I do forget to mention Him so often in everyday life. Well, not on this blog. (c:

No comments: