Tuesday, March 21, 2006

blessed beyond reason

Hi, there's a suspicion I have and sometimes I feel certain that I'm truly the most fortunate girl in the world.

It's not the first time I say this. Why? I think it's mostly because I know it. It's all a matter of knowing how to count your blessings...perhaps I'm gifted with that. It's a gift I profit from in the first place.

A lot of this is also because I simply know myself loved. There's a great multitude of people in this world, who do not know themselves loved like I do. I doubt I deserve that, at least not more than others.

My shortcomings are ever present, I've lived with myself long enough to be aware of it. I'm loved despite all of them. By God, Who would love me no matter what...it's called grace. But also by a great number of amazing people...all the ones that I'd want to be loved by I think. Knowing that helps me even love myself, which is a tough job for most girls. (c;

2 comments:

Luke said...

tough job for most guys as well.


great to have you posting again. (c: !! Yeah, I know I need to write you a real e-mail.

annegreet said...

I'm glad you know it. ;)